This is one of those topics that my office manager warned me about. It is also one of those topics that makes me glad my blog is now private.
Tonight, Ryan's door was kicked in (twice), a high school senior was slapped in the head by a stranger, a battle over an iphone ensued in the living room, I was given a not so innocent snake bite, and the cops showed up.
Quickly followed by a fire truck and two ambulances.
It had something to do with zombies...?
Brenden then asked, "Is he crying?" While texting his girlfriend in Australia. Yes, this warranted texts to Australia.
"This is Brenden. Brenden. Your roommate...?"
AND THEN...
He went missing.
My faithful car led us on a search through the streets of Georgetown. Alas, unsuccessful.
And now Ryan is in the basement with one, while another is missing, two high school students lay awake in their beds fearful of the next move, Brenden is asleep, and a worried girlfriend paces the first floor.
And me, well, I'm here in bed blogging about it.
One second I was laughing. The next I was close to tears.
And now I'm just sleepy.
More tomorrow.
Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK, now I need to hear more about this....
Post a Comment