Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

16 November 2007

X's.

I Love a lot of different things. I love spicy food, late night television, too many pillows on a bed, but I especially love seeing exboyfriends.
Yesterday I was walking back to my apartment and from across the street spotted a certain somebody I spent two months with about three years ago. I saw him walking in a parking lot and realized what I had once seen in him.
After break ups I usually spend time mentally kicking myself in the butt for ever dating said boyfriend. But, I love how after a certain period of years I can once again see what I once saw. And yesterday I experienced that.
I watched him walk coolly across the parking, and then he stood waiting for the light. He always seems to be posing for a photo, and not on purpose. It's adorable. We met half way across the street, and he hugged me, my head resting under his chin, and I had ancient relationship flashbacks the entire walk to my apartment.
Not that there were any rekindled emotions, I was just suddenly able to appreciate the months of emotional damage I had put myself through as a high school senior. (Laugh).
Oh well.

In unrelated news, I am making my places to visit in Europe list. Or, I at least want to start my places I want to visit in Europe list. I sometimes have a very hard time pinpointing my desires, which is strange. I think. I have five months in Europe, and I plan to make them the best five months of my life thus far. Haha, I know.

Well, I think this calls for a nap.
xoxo.

No comments: