Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

18 November 2007

To Do...

Oh Yes. Good news. I am working on my lovely, and long European to do list. yay!
So, I am trying to educate myself on what exactly I want to do and see in Europe. Seeing as I have already been there once I got a lot of important things out of the way; the Lourve, the Eiffel Tower, Vatican city, a TON of things in Rome and Paris, etc.
here is the list...

Munich, Germany

Deutches Museum

Oktoberfest!

Concentration Camp

UK

Stonehenge

Tower of London

Edinburgh Castle

Westminster Abbey

Buckingham Palace

France

Versailles

The Netherlands

Amsterdam

Anne Frank’s house

Tulips

Windmills

Dikes

Switzerland

The Alps

Bern

Czech Republic

Prague

Italy

Tuscany

Cinque Terre

Leaning Tower of Pisa

Venice

I think I am most excited for Oktoberfest!!!!
Aw! I also want very badly to see Amsterdam, and I NEED my photo taken with some tulips, a dike, and a windmill...all while wearing wooden clogs, hopefully.
This list will grow of course.
*La Sigh.
xoxo.

No comments: