Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

20 February 2008

Montana is my Lover.

After four days of Montana bliss, I am back in Fargo barely surviving the 50 below zero weather. My brain is seriously freezing. Seriously.
But, Montana was beautiful. When I'm away I forget how wonderful Bozeman is. When I'm there I feel all calm inside. I don't feel judged, everyone seems friendly, the town is adorable. And mountains. *la sigh.
I decided this weekend that I LOVE skiing. And have decided to go back, hopefully, this season. Being in the Mountains is awe inspiring, to be honest. To go from the Northern Plains to rugged Mountain peaks is intense.
Skiing is also very... freeing. I began to trust myself more over the course of two days, and began to carve after the first several runs. Grayson and I even did a blue trail. I was very proud of myself.
I learned to like the speed, the feeling of being in control, the view, the wind, the snow, etc.
I felt very powerful carving down that mountain, and I want to visit again soon.
Speaking of travel...
I spoke to Mary Craig at Shoestring Travel this afternoon. He was very helpful and I am pretty sure that I will become a courier traveler. Mamie and Andrew and I are FOR SURE going to Europe in August, and we are most likely flying out of NYC or Atlanta to London for less than $200. No joke.
I'm pumped as hell.
I am honestly so excited to blog here when I go to Italy. Maybe I'm just excited to go to Italy.
only 160 some days away!
ITALY!!!!!
*la sigh.
Time for sleep.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

No comments: