Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

13 January 2009

Numero Uno.

Good Morning, Fargo.

I have a good feeling about today.
I am currently drinking espresso I brought home from Milano, eating cereal, and listening to country music. My hair and makeup is done, and I'm putting off changing out of my pajamas.
My first class is a history lesson with a prof I've never had before, followed by only two hours of work, and then 50 minutes of a computer lab.
Then, basta.
Oh! I also heard back from the Milanese student who is studying in Fargo; we're hoping to get together soon.
I'm stoked on today.
On the rest of the week.

On my count, there is only one day between now and Thursday.
But technically:
The rest of today I can count for half, plus half of Thursday, plus all of Wednesday, equals two.
So, two days until I'm in DC.

This post is boring, but I don't have much time.
But I do want to write about three things soonish:

1. The argument in support of country music
2. My new apartment
3. The reasons Fargo gives me heartburn.

ok, look forward to that nonsense.


Now, on with my day.

No comments: