Here I am. Waiting to celebrate my second wedding. Or. Uh. I guess. Waiting to celebrate my wedding for the second time. I guess. That makes more sense.
I'm super crabby right now. And am slowly waiting to feel better. Grrrrrr. Waiting. Wishing.
And suddenly I'm like super annoyed with all the people who RSVP'd to the first wedding and never showed. It's a deadly combo today. Stress of the second wedding. People. Lots of people. Anxiety. And I keep thinking about the origami that I folded and the name cards that I created for each guest and the people who told me, "oh yea, I'll be there", so I paid for their meal and made them a crane and waited their arrival and then ... no show. Ob. Nox. Ious. This is a bad day to be venting about this. I know. And I also know that stuff comes up and things happen and I understand. But freakin' give me some heads up. Or just tell me, sorry, can't make it. It's like super freakin' rude as hell to just NOT show up to a party that you tell the host you'll be at. Ugh. And, to be honest, the people who didn't show I really don't care about. I mean, I didn't care that they weren't there. But it also makes me even angrier that they stood me up.
How dare you stand me up!? I should be the one standing YOU up!!? Srsly.
How. Annoying.
Anyways. That's my rant.
You jerks missed out. So, too bad for you. AND you're missing out on the 2nd party. Too bad AGAIN for you.
And now... I'm sitting. In my hair and makeup. Looking hott. Feeling happy, but also ... tired. *la sigh.
31 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment