Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

04 February 2009

A Short List.

1. My eyes watered while walking through campus today. A giant icicle froze to my eyelashes. It blocked my vision. No joke.

2. I hate it when people name their babies plays on classic names. Like, for instance, Amm; kind of like Ann, but NOT. Amm is WAY more creative and less boring than Ann. Or like, PnAhnnneh; Pronounced like Ann, but WAY less boring and more creative than boring ol' Ann. SPELL YOUR BABY'S NAME PHONETICALLY, please, I'm begging you.

3. Antiques = Classy, Pawned Items = Trashy. Think of this in relation to jewelry. 
"Wow, this antique ring is beautiful! Probably owned by some beautiful woman in the 1920s!"
OR
"Great. This pawned ring is creepy. Probably owned by some divorcee seeking revenge on her cheating husband.

4. www.pmsbuddy.com Hilarious.

5. Carrie Fischer was told to lose 10 pounds before taking on the role of Princess Leia. At the time she was cast, she weighed 105. THIS is why I feel no guilt blaming my body dysmorphia on tiny female athletes and Space Princesses.

6. I was so pumped out while climbing last night that I was in tears.

7. I'm hungry.



And so ends my list, on an odd number.
ENJOY.

No comments: