Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

12 July 2008

Nutritional Facts:

I just discovered that Cornell is a Land Grant University.
If I weren't so "blah" about NDSU, I'd chest bump Cornell and say, "Me too, bro."
So, although surprised (for multiple reasons) that Cornell is a Land Grant Univ., I will not act on this surprise and will continue to sit behind my tinted glass at the ND State Archives and Research Library.
Speaking of glass...
I have been reflecting lately on the rest of my life. & I think I may have a tentative plan of action.
1. Study abroad.
2. Do some awesome stuff. (internships, study, sweet jobs, stop being dumb).
3. Graduate.
4. Get into that grad school I want to get into (TJ, here I come).
5. Graduate from grad school.
6. Find myself employed in any of my top five dream jobs.
7. Get married and have babies.
8. Live some more...
9. Die.
10. Hopefully, get to Heaven. Amen.

Ready? Break!
I think this plan seems well thought out, not?
Step one is coming up here in 29 days. Hopefully I don't mess it up, I might throw off the whole balance of things.
ps. I am seriously upset about Merriam-Webster's word of the day. Triptych? TRIPTYCH!? Why? WHY?!?!? When am I ever, EVER going to use this word? The next time I am looking at ancient Roman art? I have made a promise to myself that I shall use this word at least a dozen times today; whether or not it makes sense in the sentence. Screw you, Merriam-Webster. I will misuse words if you insist on choosing, then emailing me dumb, useless words. ha!

Ok.

Annie, Bobannie?

No comments: