It's semi-settled.
I may or may not have a tentative place to live in January upon my return to the Peace Garden State.
Rob Lindberg has been kind enough to rent his closet out to me. It's big enough for me, and my camping cot. Maybe also my computer, that I will blog from frequently... if I can find the space to move my wrists in any one direction.
ha.
But srsly...
I'm excited to maybe/maybe not live with Rob for 5 reasons that I will now list:
1. Unlimited amounts of tequila
2. The honor of living with Puck's closest friend
3. Prime locale: North of downtown, South of hospital, Across the street from the Cathedral, Near campus
4. Hopefully being able to absorb some of Rob's coolness.
5. Am honestly looking forward to being peer pressured into multiple adventures before graduation
- and in case you didn't know, Rob is the king of peer pressure.
So, this is something that I am looking forward to come January, if Utah doesn't have Rob first.
And I'll be honest and say that I am NOT looking forward to my return to NoDak... so this is the ultimate compliment... ROB!!!!!
In Other News:
Milan has been rainy. School has been dumb. Italians have been striking/rioting/talking loudly in public places/walking slowly when I want to walk fast/confusing me with their language.
I leave for Budapest next weekend, and Paris the weekend after that. Not to mention Halloween tomorrow.
blah blah blah.
Peace.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment