Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

22 May 2009

Brief Post-Grad Update.

It's official.

I have officially graduated from North Dakota State University.
This in itself is not necessarily extraordinary.
BUT...
Considering my flip-flopping college career, flaky class choices, semester abroad, and NDSU's frequent habit of making EVERYTHING more difficult, it is EXTRAORDINARY that I graduated in four years.

Therefore, I currently hold a Bachelor of Arts in History.

Ryan arrived on 12 May and spent finals week in my arms. Romantic, I know.
We explored NoDak, figured out my student loans, and realized we support one another's poor eating habits. (I'll blog about Ryan's journey to NoDak later)
Sadly, Ryan left the Plains yesterday and I am now back in Fargo for a week until moving back home with my parents.

Such is the life of an unemployed college graduate.

In case you haven't noticed, I changed the title of my blog. Anni Lizzi will now be tracing my oh-so exciting job hunt and slow-moving journey to a new home on the East Coast.
Stay tuned. Maybe I'll surprise you! Hell, maybe I'll surprise myself.

Until next time...

xoxo.

No comments: