Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

24 May 2009

F-F-Federal Employment.

It has only been one week since I graduated.
Day 7 of Unemployment.

I have a nice list of 13 jobs I'll apply to tomorrow and Monday.
The ones I'm really hoping for are in museums.
There are a couple in urban planning and renewal that I'd enjoy.
Surprisingly, there are several in journalism... something about an Egyptian press secretary and blogging.
And, lastly, two job listings to be a zoo keeper. These two are some of my faves. I'm all about keeping zoos.

Other than this, I'm planning on becoming self-insured this week. That's a big step on the path to true adulthood. It's too bad I'm living in my parents' basement with no immediate plans on vacating the premise.
I won't lie: It is nice to relax. To be home. Enjoying my family, the start of summer, and the parts of Bismarck that don't make me nauseous.
Although, I'd much rather have a job.

Well, I'm working on it.

I just updated my resume to indicate that I have indeed graduated with a bachelor degree.

It's a start.

Think of me this weekend as I brave the system that is USAjobs.gov.

argh.

The Feds.

No comments: