Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

09 May 2009

The Class of '09 Curse.

http://tinyurl.com/p3f5pn


I really need to STOP reading the Wall Street Journal.
The brutal honesty I found among its words is starting to make me worry.
I need to find a more liberal news source that runs stories ensuring me that Obama is doing his job, creating humanities jobs for myself and the rest of us with these awesome liberal arts degrees.

Because sometimes I want things sugar-coated.

I guess the Wall Street Journal has coined a brand new term to describe the ailment myself and my fellow classmates are suffering.

"The Class of '09 Curse."

http://tinyurl.com/p3f5pn

Congrats, Class of '09. Here's your diploma, do you need help moving into your parents' house?

I've always been happy that I'm a bit of a wanderer. No immediate plans, just living, excited to explore, looking forward to moving, and creating a new home.
Suddenly, I'm jealous of my friends that I've never envied.
I suddenly wish I were headed for med school or dental school or grad school.

But this is me.

Job Applications ruin my self esteem.
I haven't given up yet. But... The Wall Street Journal is discouraging me.

When WSJ isn't writing about the shitty job market, they're writing about the shitty economy.
Someone over there should start writing about adorable things, like love and cute, healthy babies.

You know, sometimes I just want to be lied to.

Well, have a fabulous weekend, Class of '09.
One more week until graduation.


yikes.


No comments: