Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

16 June 2009

Evil In The Form Of Rain.

I'm sick of the rain. And flooded roads.

BUT... This week I'll visit THREE different timezones and am hoping for some weather variety.

Turns out my three days in Bozeman will be rainy (MINUS Brielle's wedding day! Hurrah!)

(see Bozeman weather report above)

AND...

Florida is the same. MINUS a sunny wedding day. Booo.



This freakin' SUCKS. There are supposed to be thunder storms until 25 June.

I LEAVE ON THE 27th!?!?!?

My very first strictly beach vacation... RUINED by mother nature.

Once again, Al Gore, I'm pissed. How dare you call this "Global Warming"... I feel anti-warm.
Dick Cheney is onto something; "Climate Change" is more like it.

And now more Bismarck rain... until tomorrow.

Ciao, belli!?!

No comments: