Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

25 June 2009

Tampa Bay.

Today has been by far the best day of my trip to Florida.
I woke up to a cute boyfriend and pancakes already made.
After a quick pancake eatage I slipped into the pool and then laid in the sun.
At around one I gobbled down a burger with Ry and we hopped in the Tahoe.
All three families had rented jet skis.
For an hour we skidoo'd around Tampa Bay.

Now, I feel that the way in which one jet skis is a testament to their personality.
For example:

I am a rock star jet skier.

Ryan rode passenger with me and after dumping him (and myself) I then tried unsuccessfully to dump him again.

What does this say about me?

I don't, but it might be something along the lines of DOMINATRIX. hott.

We did see dolphins. It was amazing.

And now the sun is setting on beautiful Redinginton Shores, Florida, and I am completely content.

*la sigh.

xoxo.

No comments: