Good Early Morning, America.
I promised my boyfriend I'd be in bed early tonight. So, please don't tell him it's 2:15am. Thanks.
I wanted to take a moment to write about the obvious: Craigslist is ridiculous.
I just spent a couple hours on that satanic site, and have come to the conclusion that either the internet is pure evil or most people using it are low on brains.
I'm on the hunt for sublets in DC. When I think sublets I think summer rentals, semester rentals. Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't it weird that people want to charge me $2000-some to live in their Butt-crack of Maryland studio apartment for less than 3 weeks?
People had posts that were like, "leaving the country for 17 days. I'm subleasing my apartment for $3000, all utls incl!?!?!?"
Oh, great, awesome. Just what I need.
In other news:
My to-do list is growing longer and more complicated everyday.
Argh.
Here's to waking up at a decent hour tomorrow to get nonsense done. Yay!
Goodnight/morning, America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment