Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

23 July 2009

The Real World: DC

...The show and actual reality.

I guess MTV is filming The Real World in The District. Currently.
There is a blog out there entitled Anti-Real World DC. This blog keeps tabs on where the cast is and where they are filming and what bars/clubs have been selected as film locations and how to carefully avoid all things Real World.

I am going to take this advice and flip it on its head.

I am DETERMINED to be one of those blurred out faces that refused to sign the release form. DETERMINED. I am determined to make The Real World MY Real World.
Bwah hahahaha (evil laugh)

(pause)

(Clearing Throat)


In other news:

I just killed a spider in my room (dangerously close to my bed).
AND.
Well, not to be dramatic but people and their negative attitudes make me sleepy.

I just wanted to announce that I am over people talking down to me. I don't need anyone's approval. But, I'd really prefer not to hear negative opinions anymore.
I'm happy.
Very happy.
And, I guess, that's what is important to me right now. And I have time. You may be in a rush. You may be headed in the opposite direction. But please, please please please, STOP trying to make me feel dumb for choosing the path I am taking. I'm taking this road. This nice one over here. The one heading east.
I like this road.
So, I've turned off the GPS.

I have more upbeat things to write, but I'll do it tomorrow.

Ok, Goodnight!

No comments: