Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

15 July 2009

The District/Georgetown Living Crisis.

Dear World,
I'm pretty happy.
And there are few times in my life that I say, "wow, I wish I had oodles of money."
I say this when:

1. I think of my student loans.
2. I look at vacation rentals or houses in Italy and Greece.
3. Browse the J.Crew website.
AND
Most recently, I've been wishing I had oodles of money to:
4. Rent an apartment/room/English basement in Georgetown.

$2000/Month is WAY too much to spend.

So, I guess what I'm getting at is:

Do any of you have any suggestions or tips about DC/G-Town housing?
Come on, SOMEONE you know must be going abroad this semester and needs someone to pay $900 or less for their room.

ok. Think about it.

Thanks.

2 comments:

jordan said...

craigslist

Anni Lizzi said...

Doode, I've been hitting up the craigslist like hard.
No luck.
Well, little luck.