Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

23 July 2009

Standard Information.



I have several announcements to make.

First of all, after a long and dirty job search... I have no really come to the end but am changing locations and have found a great internship to distract me for 4.5 lovely months.

I guess I can start at the very beginning.

I was offered an internship in a Senator's office in DC. I'm thrilled. To say the least. Also a little nervous, especially after reading this: http://dcinterns.blogspot.com/
Yikes.

On 8 August I will be leaving my beloved North Dakota for a home further east: Washington, DC.

I found a house in Georgetown. Which I am SO STOKED about. It is technically the Foxhall neighborhood, but is as much G-Town as Burleith.
So, suck it, North Georgetown.

On 17 August I will begin my internship.

Along with a second job (or two)... babysitting.

This does not end my continuing quest for employment. Nope. I've actually been leaning toward doing another internship in the spring. But, we shall see. I have plenty of time.

Anyways, that's my boring post for today. Just thought I'd let you, America, know my plans. Well, tentative plans.

Ok, PEACE!

No comments: