Here is a minislideshow of adorable photos of Erin and I.
Because, guess what.
ERIN D. IS ENGAGED!?!?
Read below for further details.

One of my best friends tried three times to contact me today.
Each time unsuccessful.
I finally called Erin back this evening and she asked if she could come over.
I said, "You can come over, but do you want to meet somewhere? We could get coffee?"
"I'm nearby. Is it ok if I stop by?" She asked.
I agreed. Not thinking anything of it.
I hopped in the shower, utilizing the time I had before she came over.
It's then I realized.
When I answered the door I saw not only Erin but also Chris, her "boyfriend".
Erin's left hand was hidden coyly behind her back.
I knew it!!
And even before she officially said, "We're engaged!" I was already celebrating.
My best friend from high school, Erin D. is engaged.
I mean, I'm not shocked - she has been with Chris since high school. But, still, you know?
I'm already planning on getting smashed at the reception & reciting a list of quotes from our high school trip to Europe. Quotes that make Erin and I laugh until we choke. But quotes that confused wedding guests will not fully understand.
Ann: Salve means hello.
Erin: Salve Regina.
Ann: Salve Regina means "hello, Regina."
Ann: Don't cry little boy, we're in Saint Bernadette Land!
Lindsay: That means 4:30. In FRENCH!
Erin: Someone's good at foreign language. I wonder that is?
I have been feeling very sentimental as of late.
I'm just happy. Not just for Erin, but for all my friends.

Everyone is just doing so great.
They've all got love in their life. Med school. Dental school. Grad school.
They're movin' and shakin'.
Lookin' hott in the process.
You know, I JUST realized that all three of my best friends are going to be doctors.
...
And I JUST resolved to call them ONLY Doctor Erin/Amanda/Mamie for the rest of their lives.
Ha.
Anywho...
Here's to Erin and Chris.
Happy Engagement!
I'm looking forward to assisting in the planning on your marital festival!
I am also looking forward to rockin' the bridal party.
What What!?! Bridesmaid!?!




No comments:
Post a Comment