
Greetings, America.
Annie the Meerkat here reporting live from Bismarck, North Dakota.
And boy, am I BORED.
So, I am home after an entire week on the East Coast. hi-ya!
I had lots of quality boyfriend time where I learned that Ryan is a walking danger zone. The man crippled BOTH of his feet in the Chesapeake Bay, later requiring minor "surgery". And let me tell you, if you were ever interested in watching a foot doctor inject Novocaine four times over into your bf's toe... don't watch. It's nasty.
In other news:
Baltimore's Inner Harbor is pretty rad. So are big boats.
Ryan's fam docks their sea vessel in Baltimore. The Marina place is like a fancy-schmancy RV park.
It's kind of like camping really. But cooler. And on water.
Overall, I enjoyed the experience.
During the course my week long experience I got to:
1. Meet Matthew's adorable girlfriend Lexy.
2. Eat Kangaroo.
3. Visit Longwood Gardens, playground of the DuPont Family.
4. Hang out with Drew and Laura (not the same Drew and Laura you're thinking of.)
5. Visit an awesome aquarium.
6. BUY A CAMERA!!!!
Now I am exhausted. Working on designing a website. And wishing my friends were in town.
BARGH! BORED?!
Ok. I'm sitting outside and the shrub I'm sitting next to has something alive inside of it. I'm getting freaked out. I'm going inside.
PEACE.

No comments:
Post a Comment