I caught a disease today.
It is specific to Milan.
I should have been vaccinated before I arrived.
But, I didn't think it would be a problem.
Oh, it's a problem.
I don't think there is a cure. Which is too bad, because I am far too poor for this disease.
It drains the bank.
It's the fashion bug & I should have seen this coming.
I spent the afternoon shopping in Milan's more "fancy" districts with a friend, Chelsea.
Within the first block of leaving the metro station we got distracted by a shoe store.
I don't even like shoes that much.
But not only did I discover my European shoe size, I also discovered that I love Italian heels.
I really love them. A lot.
I have been thinking about them all day.
Too bad I am so poor. & saving my $$ for bigger and better things.
Such as travel...
Speaking of travel...
Today while taking the metro home, I sincerely prepared to die.
The person driving either only had the Under-Ground-Train Learner's Permit
OR
Was on Crack Cocaine.
It was terrible.
So, in celebration of arriving home alive, I searched for tickets to Egypt! And took a day off from running.
SUCCESS!!!!
I am now watching Italian Television, where beautiful Italian women are degraded by older Italian men before my very eyes. AWESOME!
I think I might concentrate on this degrading television for a second.
CIAO!
08 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment