



Things have been very Italian lately; which is saying a lot.
But I have recently realized that you can discover many things if you look with your eyes open. Which may seem obvious, but it's not always so easy to do.
For example:
Yesterday I met a wonderful young priest by the name of Fr. Carlos. Talking to him made not only my day, but most likely the rest of my semester.
Today, I had the honor of meeting Guiseppe, an older man who worked at the church I stumbled across this afternoon. Without English, we talked about the church, he then lit two candles for me questi per tu, I think he said, haha. He gave me a book. I will learn Italian in order to read it.
Above are several photos of my apartment. fyi.
The first is my kitchen.
Yes, it is as small as it looks.
The second is a photo of our dining room/commons area. There is a balcony, a pantry, a bed/couch, a table, and a tv. It's where we all hang out.
The third photo is of my room. I share with an Italian girl named Anna. You can't see, but I spent two days trying to find bedding and it is soooo cute! We have a balcony, and I don't have enough closet space so I store almost everything in my suitcase. yay!
And
The final photo is of me and some of my roomies!
From left to right:
Me, Amanda, Chiara, Ilaria, and Francesca.
I only live with two of them. Amanda and Ilaria.
I am renting my bed from Francesca, but she is studying in Holland for the semester.
And Chiara lived with us for a week before she moved into her apartment.
Anna and Fiorenze are missing from this photo.
Sooooo.
Yes.
Now you know.
But, I think I will make pasta. Because that's all I ever eat. That and gelato.
AWESOME.
LOVE.

1 comment:
i want your pasta.
Post a Comment