Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

01 April 2009

Oprah + Obama = Love 4 EVA!!


I've never liked Oprah.
She just freaks me out. I mean, she is like asexual, she constantly talks about her weight, and she gives out awesome shit on her show. Why does that last part piss me off? BECAUSE!!! It takes more to get into an Oprah show than it takes to get into an Ivy League School.
I just don't like Oprah.
And I think this hands-folded-in-prayer-with-Michelle-Obama magazine cover is just a hoot, and a half... for two reasons:
1. Why isn't Michelle up there solo? The magazine is already named after you Oprah, you don't need to be on EVERY cover.
2. Hands folded in prayer? srsly?

argh.

*la sigh.

No comments: