Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

22 September 2009

Barf, Tuesday.

Today has been such a crappy day. I tried to over look it. But, honestly, my life today has been a black hole... sucking all the awesome into a void... well, not that bad. But I'm crabby.
 
1. I overslept. An hour.
2. I forgot my money.
3. I forgot my toothbrush.
4. I forgot my breakfast.
5. I'm hungry.
6. Someone stole my sandwich out of the office fridge. WHAT?!
 
#6 seriously put me over the edge. What I am to eat? Remember, I forgot my money. Therefore, I cannot replace my over-priced $7 sandwich which I had been saving for today.
 
And now I am even more hungry than before.
I would seriously physically battle the person who ate my food.
 
No breakfast + No lunch + No money = I AM STARVING.
 
I am so crabby.
And I want to go to Ryan's casa. NOW.
 
BARGGGGG...
 
In other news...
 
Work is going well today, otherwise.
 

 

No comments: