Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

21 September 2009

Speedy UpDate.

After a long weekend of love, Amanda is back in New Jersey. Hopefully she'll continue to enjoy/avoid the two things Jersey is known for:

1. shore line
2. Guidos.

(Respectively)

In other news, I approached the Kat Lady about moving out before December. She said no. She also said that one of her ex-boyfriends was married and that she had a head injury in college.

Yea. I can tell.

Three things:

1. I got a lot done at work today. Data was entered. Mission Accomplished.

2. While walking back from the National Gallery of Art today I saw a family watching squirrels chase each other. The kids were lovin' it. One little boy said,

"What are they doing!"

His mom replied,

"They're playing."

I WANTED to reply,

"Actually I think they are battling," as one squirrel took a chunk out of the other squirrel's hind quarters.
Srsly.
There was copious amounts of squirrel blood.
Everyhwere.

3. A mysterious package was discovered near the Capitol. The Capitol Police then proceeded to live blog about it. I got 15 emails in a row that stated, "Capitol Police are continuing to investigate mysterious package."

Email me when my life is in danger. Not before. And not after. I'm not that interested otherwise. Unless the mysterious package is something really interesting... But it most likely belonged to a homeless person, and they don't own very interesting things... mostly.

Ya'll should look forward to a review of Dan Brown's latest book. Something audio that I've been plugging into my ear holes at work.

No comments: