Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

12 September 2009

Good News.

I am currently on the boat... Again. I just love this place and this was a weekend of celebration.

I got a job!

I was hired at the Senator's office as a staff assistant. I think this means I need to change the title of my blog.
Surviving and Thriving as a Staffer on The Hill.

Super stoked. I told myself last year that when I got a job I'd treat myself to a pair of sunglasses I've been lusting after. Well, now is the time! Tomorrow includes shopping and relaxation con il mio ragazzo.

Turns out I'm typing this on Ry's iPhone and it doesn't feel good. Therefore I am off to bed.
Good night, dc/Baltimore. This is my last post as an intern ... Unless I post tomorrow, which I might.

Bye!

No comments: