Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

22 September 2009

Merry Good Night.

Tonight was uplifting. In several ways which I will now list:

1. Ry and I made BLTs, yum. I love Bacon.

2. I bought my mom, grandpa, and grandma ALL tickets to come visit in October. yay!

3. Jamie bought tickets to come visit in November!

4. I made ramen noodles for lunch tomorrow. yum.

5. I got the password for the brand spankin' new wireless internet at my casa!

6. I will now watch an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, so good.

7. Tomorrow, fajitas.

Oh, I just want to clarify, real quick like.
These posts you see on Facebook are not originally posted to Facebook. I post them to my official blog (yea, official) and the posts are then automatically uploaded to my Facebook notes.

fyi.

Visit my blog for real here: http://annerling.blogspot.com/

Ok.

Goodnight.

No comments: