Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

02 September 2009

Spotted: Kat Lady #4

(Keep in mind, the KL has insisted that I tell her when I won't be home at night)

11:00pm

Me, creeping up the stairs to my bedroom.

KL: Annie?
Annie: Yes. Hi.
KL: Oh, you scared me.
Annie:... Sorry?
KL: You should tell me when you're going to stay here at night.
Annie: When I'm going to sleep HERE?
KL: Yes, so I know.
Annie: Ok, I'll tell you when I WON'T be here.
KL: And when you will.
Annie: So. I should tell you when I won't be here and when I will.
KL: Yes, so I know where you'll be.
Annie: Every night?
KL: You scared me.
Annie: Goodnight.

Let me get this straight, KL. I should tell you when I stay AND when I go. So, that means EVERY NIGHT I should check in with you.

It's like I have two mommies.
Except, if my mother were ACTUALLY a lesbian she wouldn't be into Kat Ladies.
Or weirdie alcoholics.
Or Kat Ladies... as I have already mentioned.

Freakin' Kat Lady.

I pay $650 a month for a closet and a cat infested house. You will not be privy to my goings-on.

Lower the rent and we'll talk.

No comments: