I will be positive from here on out.
Starting now.
1. Work is a challenge. This is not a bad thing.
2. People have different personalities than me and it just so happens I love interacting with all kinds of people.
3. Thank GOD my fellow interns are strong willed, intelligent people, or else this job would be painful.
4. Washington, DC is NOT North Dakota. I'll embrace the differences.
5. I may not be a Georgetown student, but I live in Georgetown, therefore I consider myself a foster child (of sorts) of the Hoya community... no longer an outsider.
6. Taking angry calls at work is a blessing! How awesome is it that these people even have the right to call and leaving ultra angry messages for their Senators.
7. The Kat Lady is NUTS, but she also has a lovely home, in a lovely neighborhood, at a VERY affordable price.
8. Cats are just one of God's many creatures.
9. Public Transportation is not my favorite, but I'd be stuck in Georgetown without it.
10. My boyfriend's room is a reflection of his personality: Bursting, energetic, always moving and changing, busy, and totally AWESOME.
From here on out, I will STOP with the bitchiness. STOP, I tell you.
I'm done.
And now for a night of positive thinking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment