Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

27 September 2009

For Your Information.

So, this blog has been shut down (indirectly) by my employer.
They never said YOU NEED TO DO THIS.
But I read between the lines.
Therefore, AnniLizzi has gone underground.

I'm debating whether or not to start a brand new blog that's all censored and doesn't say a peep about me working in Washington, DC.

It'll just be a blog about me, no name, from the Midwest, no specific state, living in the Nation's Capitol.

OR

I might keep writing here to the three people who currently this.

We'll see. I'll keep ya'll updated.
Until then, Thanks! Friends! For loving AnniLizzi to the day she died. Your loyalty it much appreciated.

LOVE!

No comments: