Several Things:
1. Last night my friend Alyssa said a classmate of hers is like a unicorn: Beautiful from a distance, but when you get close up you realize how weird it really looks.
2. Ry and I bought three new fish yesterday. One was hot/neon pink, the other is silver and flat, and one is a guppy. The pink one was brutally attacked by the two biggest fish, had a traumatic seizure and died. The biggest fish jumped out of the tank TWICE. The big silver one has a mental disability, I think. And the smallest fish, Christine is suffering from stress. It's been a rough couple fish days.
3. I'm going to see U2 tomorrow. It involves a limo. And Bono. What more can a girl ask for.
4. I'm contemplating starting a new blog. Hear me out here:
I LOVE writing. And I LOVE people (ya'll) read my writings. But something's gotten give. I can't maintain AnniLizzi free and open to public viewing. So, I can keep AnniLizzi underground, with a limited audience.
OR
I can start a new blog, continue importing it to Facebook, and keep is public.
BUT
My writings would have to clean up, no bad words, no possibly sketchy stories, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about work.
Thoughts? Ideas?
I'm thinking about actually starting a website. Bah! We'll see.
ok. Until then. Keep checking back! I'll start writing for real... and will continue to until I come to a conclusion about my blog-life.
*la sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'd rather have your life uncensored! But that's just me :/ I know lots of other people that enjoy reading your blogs, though, so maybe I shouldn't be so selfish....
Post a Comment