The Kat Lady's givin' me the cold shoulder.
Oh, woe is me.
So, this past weekend, KL put the kibosh on any plans of me moving out into my own apartment. This very same night she stated:
KL: I had a head injury in college.
No. Really? I had no idea.
Anywhooo...
I haven't been around since our little chat. I have also been closing my door in a hope of keeping her the hell out of my $650 6x12 palace.
I usually sneak in around 11pm AFTER she's been asleep for an hour or so. Tonight I rolled in a little earlier. This is the exchange that followed:
ANNIE: Hello?
KL: What are you doing home?
ANNIE: I'm tired, and I late this morning. I was in a hurry to get out.
KL: You usually are. You're always in a hurry to get out.
Oooooohhhhh.
Sneaky, Kl. Sneaky.
She then used the bathroom, shut off the hallway light and the bathroom nightlight... and shut her door.
She usually leaves all the lights on for me, tells me she's out, and wishes me goodnight.
On a scale of care and don't care. I'm gonna say I don't care.
Who knows, maybe KL is done talking to me. This may be the end of Spotted stories as we know them!
But probs not. Because KL likes to talk. Angry or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment