Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

21 August 2009

Angry Insides.

Arghhhhh.
Technology makes my insides feel all angry.
I was told by the WHACK JOB I'm renting from that this place had internet. Specifically wireless internet. And that it was included in my rent.
When I asked last night for the password to the wireless internet she said to me:
"OH, I don't give out my password."

To strangers?
Or to renters whom you promised internet to?

Seems like both.

She said that previous renters have accessed wireless internet from their rooms.
She expects me to steal from the neighbors. Which I have no qualms doing BUT the neighbor's internet SUCKS.

So I am forced to sit and wait and yell internally while my Hulu video attempts to load. Attempts... and fails.

I hate you, Q Street. I hate you, Crazy Renter Lady.

No comments: