Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

02 August 2009

I AM The Barefoot Contessa!




Today has been mighty unproductive. MINUS the creation of what MUST be God's second favorite soup: Italian Wedding Soup.

(His first favorite being Borsch, of course. Because Gods' German. Duh.)

The soup involves chicken meatballs with LOTS of cheese.
And a very fresh tasting veggie and chicken stock broth.
Add LOTS & LOTS spinach and voila!... errr, Presto! You've got Italian Wedding Soup.

Besides my cooking adventure I have done NOTHING today.

I was up unnecessarily late playing the CUTEST video game EVER.
Viva Pinata. Oh, it's so good.
My favorite part of the night was figuring out I could sell pinatas. Which I did after two rowdy paper animals spent 1/2 the night killing all the peaceful paper animals.

+1200 chocolate coins for me.

Wow, I suck. I am now blogging about video games.

Well, I'm off. And it may or may not be to play more vidz. Uhhhh. hmmm.

PEACE.

No comments: