
I'm cleaning out my room, my basement, my entire house in preparation for my move. I have found some interesting things. Including a large sepia photo of my best friend, prom shoes, an ex-boyfriend's trombone, and season 2 of Sex and the City... on VHS.
I have also uncovered 8 canvases that I stretched and painted in high school. It's not good art, so I'm looking to get rid of it. But I hate to throw them away, they could easily be recycled...
So, in the spirit of being green and more and more like Al Gore everyday (freeing American journalists from North Korea and all), some starving artist out there should take these canvases off my hands.
I've done it before. Simply sand the surface and throw on several layers of white primer and there ya' go; 8 canvases ready to go.
They vary in size, from smallish to largish.
The images pre-existing also vary:

From emo: this one says, "Looking forward to making you cry."

To modernist. Yum.

And finally, to ex-boyfriend portraits. Yes. I painted an ex... two exes actually. A painting with two high school ex-boyfriends.
HIGH SCHOOL ROCKED.
Please, Please, Please take them off my hands.
If I don't hear from anyone by Friday, I'm dropping them off at my old high school. Some kid will paint something awesome over my sweet art. Something like a high school girlfriend playing flute.
Email me at annie.erling@gmail.com
Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment