Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

28 August 2009

So, I Am currently on the bus. The circulator. Being cool with my boyfriend's iPhone. Oh, I am so hott! Except the
fact I most likely look like an idiot typing with this. Thing. Oh wel.
I gave a pretty badass tour today.
In the process I ran onto an ex In the capitol rotunda. Ryan actually spotted him. I have finally realized that being nice, or trying to be nice is overrated. He's an ass. Being a staff assistant is one step from intern. You get a different colored badge. I get opprtunities. Also better assignments.
Either way, it was relatively awkward.
In other news, I love my bf, my Milanese amici, and mojitos.
I do not like typing with the iPhone.
More later. Peace.
Typing is hard.

No comments: