After spending the last week in solitary confinement (i.e. Ryan's empty room in his empty house) I am now suddenly spending quality time in a full house.
Today four of Ryan's five roommates moved in. It's a little overwhelming, but also very comforting. I enjoy company.
A couple things:
1. Last night I drove to Baltimore, Maryland to see Chelsea Baker, my Italian BFF! She was visiting with her boyfriend and I haven't seen her since December. It was amazing. Seeing her, talking to her, getting to know her bf better. Good, over all.
2. My fellow interns and I ditched work today and ate lunch at a place called Charlie Palmer's Steak. DELICIOUS! It was part of restaurant week, so we got an expensive meal for dirt cheap. I had some weird tomato salad, steak (of course), and a peach cobbler.
The conversation was really good, actually.
The ( --- retracted ---) intern can be really funny sometimes. Today we were talking about religion, and I said that there was some religion out there that believes when men die they get their own planet with like 75 virgins. This intern said:
"What do you need 75 virgins for? Isn't one or two enough?"
I laughed.
But mostly because I was scared if I didn't laugh she'd cut me.
It's just nervous laughter.
In other news...
I'm starting a new segment of the blog called: Spotted: Kat Lady. It's going to detail all my encounters with the KL (Kat Lady), also known as my whack job roommate. So, look forward to that.
One of these days I'm going to also write more about work, today is not that day.
Ok, Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment