A couple of things:
First and foremost, my weekend in New York City with my boyfriend was fabulous.
The hotel was beautiful, the food was delicious, my boyfriend was good looking... as usual.
Secondly, I take back what I said about my fellow interns. Well, kind of. They are only kind of not as bitchy as before. I think the ice might be melting though. Maybe.
As a sign of peace and togetherness, I decided to reserve us all a table at Charlie Palmer Steak, a super fancy restaurant on The Hill. Entrees usually run around $70 a plate, but we'll be rockin' out at $20.09 for a fixed menu. Yay!
Hopefully everyone shows up and I'm not left all alone... eating steak solo.
Hopefully if I help to feed them, they'll stop hating me.
By "them" I mean my fellow interns.
In other news, I've been hiding out in Ryan's room, avoiding my nutzo "roommate". I spend my EVERY hour between work being done and sleep time in Ryan's room. Alone, once again. His ENTIRE casa is empty. Until Thursday, that is.
In other other news DC is warm in August.
Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment