I'm going to make a list of things I want to update about:
1. The Journey from NoDak to DC
2. My G-Town move in
3. First impressions of my internship
4. The world ending in 2012
The last one might not seem to fit in but it'll make sense someday... the day that I write about it. So keep your eyeballs open.
I tried to write about #1 but I am tired so I'll save it for tomorrow.
Until tomorrow, I'll leave you with some questions from last night's trivia bowl:
1. What eastern starboard/coastal state falls into both central and eastern time zones.
2. Which six flags have flown over Texas, not including Texas's state flag?
3. Which US Senator gave the longest filibuster?
4. Which state passed the first Right To Die Law?
5. ...
I can't remember the last couple, but I can remember some of the VERY clever team names some VERY clever Georgetown students thought up. Such as, "I Don't Do Cocaine, I Just Like the Smell of It." OR "My Name is Christina, And I am DEF Going to Make Out With One Of These Guys Wearing Bow Ties."
Very Clever.
Good Night.
13 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment