Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

17 August 2009

The First Day.

Today was the first day of work.

All I have to say right now is that I hate public transportation.

I also have to say that I felt immense amounts of anger when I realized the Safway (grocery store) on Wisconsin (street near my house) is CLOSED!! And not just closed, it's totally GONE!

I should also add that DC makes me do crazy things.

Oh, also, since when has it been a crime to be a conservative?

argh.

In other news, Ryan bought me a DELICIOUS pasta supper tonight.
News Cafe, on M Street in Georgetown, check it out.

I'm sorry I've been MIA as of late. I have yet to completely settle into my new apartment and internet has been hard to come by.

I owe you, and myself a lovely and descriptive post. It'll come, soon, tomorrow, promise.

And now, bed.

No comments: