Getting Directions.

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here," asked Alice. "That depends a good deal on where you want to get," said the Cat.

15 August 2009

VA, Not to be Confused with PA.

It's my very last morning in Virginia. I'm not disappointed. Having to drive 35 minutes from Sterling, VA to Georgetown EVERY SINGLE morning and EVERY SINGLE evening has been a test of my patience.
It's a good thing I have the patience of a saint. Just one of my many strengths.

Before I hit the road I'll just add a tidbit:

I'm loving these healthcare reform protesters. It is incredible how passionate these people are. It's important to be angry, I think, when an issue matters to you. And when I'm watching these clips on the news you can see that Americans are angry.
It's just interesting.

Although, I hate the media. Straight up.

And now more packing.

No comments: