The KL is from Boston, it turns out.
And she feels a deep connection with Ted Kennedy, it also turns out.
While we're on the topic of things "turning out", the KL went to Wellesley!
No wonder she's a nut job.
That must be in the curriculum; Crazy 101.
Exhibit 1: Hillary Clinton, Wellesley grad.
Exhibit 2: The Kat Lady
Anyways...
I walked into the house on Wednesday night... at like 11. WAY past the KL's bedtime.
This woman was sitting on a stool 3 feet from the television.
I groaned quietly and smiled politely as she told me that I was toooo young to realize the importance of the Kennedy family.
She said Chappaquiddick over and over again.
She kept saying something about the bridge that Ted Kennedy drove over.
In Chappaquiddick, I guess.
I know the story.
But the KL took my silence as confusion and spent 15 minutes explaining to me how she drove there with her boyfriend.
To Chappaquiddick, that is.
Oh, Chappaquiddick.
Chappaquidick.
ChaaaaapppaaaaaquiiiiiDICK!
Chappaquidick.
And Ted Kennedy.
The KL then told me I can feed her fat cat in the morning.
Screw that.
That cat needs Jenny Craig, or something.
End of story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment